The Lakeside Heritage Society (LHS) was established in 1968 to collect, preserve and interpret the history of the Lakeside Chautauqua which was founded as a Methodist camp meeting in 1873, the Marblehead Peninsula in Northwest Ohio, and the American Chautauqua Movement. The Society operates both a Museum with a gift shop and an Archives Center. Both the Museum and Archives Center are located on the Lakeside Chautauqua campus.
Read more about LHS.
LHS Annual Meeting will be held after the Sunday program on August 20, at approximately 2:45, and will be followed by an Ice Cream Sundae donor recognition event in Chautauqua Hall.