The Lakeside Heritage Society (LHS) was established in 1968 to collect, preserve and interpret the history of Lakeside Chautauqua which was founded as a Methodist camp meeting in 1873, the Marblehead Peninsula in Northwest Ohio, and the American Chautauqua Movement. The Society operates both a Museum with a gift shop and an Archives Center. Both the Museum and Archives Center are located on the Lakeside Chautauqua campus.
Read more about LHS.
- To Do: Week of July 5, 2015
- History Highlight: U.S. Life-Saving Station
- From The Archives: Deadline June 28, 1968
- World War II On The Lakeside-Marblehead Homefront
- From The Archives: Dateline May 23, 1950
- Additions to Collection–May 2015
- Day of Remembrance
- LHS Announces 2015 Season Programming
- “What’s New” Archive-2015